Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Grade 3!

I decided this month that as much as I LOVE adding layers and layers onto my pages, I just don't have the time anymore to spend 2-3 hrs per LO. I tried a bit of a less is more approach with this next page and it came together in about 30 mins. In all honesty, I did sketch it out first, that saved me the proces of moving stuff all over my page for an additional hour ;)
 
This LO will go down as an all time fave for me.
I love adding bright colours to my LOs and the graphic patterns add a bit of fun playfullness and really catch the eye. I also broke out my trusted ol' DYMO label maker. I just love that old dinosaur of a machine.
 


Thanks for popping by!
HUGS & Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for mentioning us, we appreciate the support.