Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Sweet Monkey

Happy August 1st AND Happy Thursday!
This Summer just seems to be F L Y I N G by, doesn't it?
I have 2 more LOs I did using the July Hip 2-B Square kit to share today.
The first one is a picture I have had on my phone forever and I had some time to kill at Wal-mart recently and printed it off.
I LOVED all the ephemera bits and pieces in this kit and had a lot of fun creating a  collection peeking out behind my photo. I added white cardstock to most of my alphas and trimmed them down to keep my title from blending into my background collage.

**Layout done with July Hip 2-B Square kit + Add-ons


This LO is an old one that I did over. The old page was a 12x12". The ONE drawback I have with 8.5x11" pages  is the amount of larger pictures I can incorporate on one page, Even though I trimmed the pics down a bit, I still couldn't make it work on one page.
These cork pieces from Fancy Pants are a new favorite of mine. And they are adhesive. SCORE!!

*Layout done with July Hip 2-B Square kit + Add-ons


Thanks for popping in today!
Hugs & Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

MelB said...

Your layouts are amazing!!! I just love seeing your projects every month. That kit is fabulous!