Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bella! At Last & My Romance

I have two MORE Bella! Sneaks to share with you today.
These lines are a bit different than the two I shared yesterday. While they both have wonderfully soft colour pallettes, they have a wonderful colour scheme.
Again, I can totally see myself scrapping 'non-wedding' pages with both of these lines.
My Romance has me thinking sweet baby LOs and At Last - HELLO!
Feathers, stripes, hearts!!! This will be a joy to use - what WON'T I scrap with this line may be the question here.
 
The peeks really don't do them enough justice. They are just gorgeous IRL.
 
 
 
 
There are still a few more peeks coming- I can't wait to see what else is up with RRBF's scrappy sleeve - I am sure there is some Christmas stuff coming my way next ;).
 
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy surfing!
 

No comments: