Sunday, June 2, 2013

Squeal! Check it out!

Yipppeee!
If you know anything about me, you know I LOVE colour on my scrappy pages. I had been drooling over the Carnival King line ever since I spotted it on FB. Imagine my excitement when I was asked to be a part of this fabulous Ruby Rock-it DT and was told I could create anything I wanted with my new treasures!

I looked through the scrappy package probably no less than 3 times before I even opened anything. 
I was just having fun putting different paper patterns and colours together- paper really is my first love.

When I did open the embellishment packages, I was blown away! The garlands have real stitching on them, there were a kazillion die cuts & the pockets were double sided and came with FAB stickers!!  
I was torn. As you can see from the LO below - there is not as much 'paper' as you normally see from me. ;)  I hope you get to see this collection in person. It is CRAZY fab.











 I should also mention that Carnival King has a more feminine version as well with softer colours but just as much whimsy and all the wonderful 'extras' that come with Carnival King.



Thanks a bunch for popping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing! 
:)

2 comments:

Leanne said...

love it!

Kathy Keating said...

Great Layout as always Cindy..Love the colors in the Carnival Queen, is it going to be sold around here.. Look forward to hearing from you..