Tuesday, April 30, 2013

LOVE

I love when I get a naturally happy, smiling expression from my little guy.
The pic is not centered, he's not even looking at the camera but it's just 'him - happy'.
I didn't want to make the page for this pic too fussy, so I opted to leave most of the space white with a few embellishments. The die-cut honeycomb design is a new release from Jillibean Soup as well. This also falls into the category ' I didn't know that I needed this'. I hope that JBS comes out with more of these. I loved the Dear Lizzy chipboard elements as well but couldn't make the 'Lovely' sentiment work. Cutting off the 'LY' left me with a title that I could use.

 
 As you can see, I jumped on the bandwagon and added some sequins to my page.
 I like this nice and inexpensive little detail and can see using this on more LOs.




 
This LO is made from the March Kit from Hip 2-B Square + add-ons.

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing :)

No comments: