Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lucky

I thought I would start this St. Paddy's Day post out with a
picture of my little clown on Friday. This kid just makes me laugh.
 
 
I have been diligently scrapbooking with the February kit
 from Hip 2-b Square and have ended up re-doing 
 a couple of old layouts as well. These pictures are from
Little Man's first year. Since I was home alone with him,
 a lot of the photos I have are 'selfies' but this was one of
my favourites (maybe because you only get to see half my face ;) )
I have always considered myself lucky to have a cheerful, happy
 & bright little boy.

 


 
This is another old photo.
I knew as soon as I saw that heart that I would have to dig
 these pictures out and scrap them, since the colours
 and stripes were so similar. I originally finished this page off
without the punched circles but it just felt too bare, so I
punched circles out of the same sheet of cardstock for an
embossed effect. I really like this technique when my
page needs 'a little something' but I don't want it to look
busy or crowded. 




 
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!
 

No comments: