Tuesday, January 29, 2013

When did you get so big?

I went to a no frills crop on the weekend with some great ladies.
I always tend to talk myself out of it (I'm too lazy to pack, try to organize my supplies, leave my house, my little family for the day, yada yada..) there are always a 1000 reasons NOT to go.
Luckily, I have good friends that make me go and then of course, I am always glad that I went.
Does anyone else do that?
 
Being the procrastinator that I am, I packed at the last minute and did the 'panic-pack' where I just started throwing stuff in a bag. EEK.
Thankfully, I had alot of my old 'Hip' kits together in a large ziploc and this LO came from that.
I think I used odds & ends from 2 or 3 old kits (December's, November's and  October's kits are used in this LO). The wooden npaper background is a favorite of mine and there are so many differnt spins on this pattern to choose from (I think thisone is Simple Stories). I also added some Mister Huey's Mister (in Calico White) for a bit more of a grungy look. The buttons, DMC embroidery floss, doily, cotton twine & tag are all from my stash.
 




 
That's all I have for today.
I just got a message that January's kit is being shipped out today!
Can't WAIT to get my hands on this!!
 
 
HUGS & Happy Surfing!
Thanks for popping by! :)

2 comments:

Glamotte said...


Wow love that layout! That collection paper is just great! Great Job!

Jenny Evans said...

Love this!! Gorgeous colors!