Monday, August 27, 2012

Stamping

Do you collect stamps? Are you a stamper?
 
I do collect stamps and am a wanna-be stamper.
Everytime I take them out to play,
 I am NEVER happy with the results.
Until recently.
 
Little Man and I started watching the Make It Monday video series from Papertrey Ink before bedtime every week and I have been SO inspired over the last few months. I have gone and bought alcohol inks and used them (gasp!). I have been playing with stamps especially since I saw THIS tutorial showing how to use ink pads for watercolor painting. C-man has been playing 'scrapbooking' with me this summer & stamped this card for me.
All in all, I am more comfortable referring to myself as a stamping beginner.
Check out Papertrey Ink if you are a stamp collector too and you will surely be inspired and get some fantastic ideas.


 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Happy Monday!


No comments: