Monday, August 20, 2012

My Heart

Happy Monday!
I have another LO project to share from the July Hip 2-b Square kit!
This LO uses a technique that I have tried several times but was never happy with it before.
I think this is much better since I squished things a bit closer and added some fun elements to each circle. The picture is one of those silly ones that Little Man LOVES to be in these days.
It is getting increasingly hard to get a nice smile from him.

Thankfully, my hubby was smiling (and not making a face at me as well as he also loves to do - life with boys!) ;)





The title is a bit hard to notice at first but the tone
on tone titles really are something I am really into lately.
It makes my pages feel less busy.

I also wanted to share a few cards that I made as well. I gave myself permission to leave these without sentiment and figure they would be great in a pinch for a birthday, TY or shower card.
I always write a small sentiment in each one.


This is by far my favorite card. I love the shabbiness of it. I added a doilie, cut out a butterfly from OA's  Woodland paper and made a flower. I was unsure how to use my Fabrips in this kit and then tried cutting small pieces from it and using it a-la-washi tape and was very happy with the results.

Thanks for stopping by.
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: