Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hoppy Easter

I made up some page kits a few months ago take to Crop and Create but didn't count on how busy I would be between eating, chatting, shopping & taking classes. Needless to say I only got a few of my kits done that weekend but still had loads & LOADS of fun.
Since I am a bit of a procrastinator (LMHeadO!!!), I left all the pics & papers in their kits and am just getting to some of them now.

The page is pretty self explanatory: Little Man & his cousin on Easter Sunday.
Papers: K& Co (woodgrain), We R Memory Keepers (Easter themed), Echo Park (blue stripe),
Jillibean Soup stickers, American Crafts buttons & pink Thickers, Bazzill Just the Edge (pink) & Doodlebug border strips (yellow), Studio Calico Rubons



Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

Very nice...I see you are good about getting your journalling done right away...
good for you! I am a wee bit bad that way...trying to break the habit.