Monday, July 23, 2012

Cupcake

Let's start the week off with something sweet :)
A few weeks ago, I took a wonderful cupcake class at the local Bulk Barn (West, for those of you local who are interested) and had an AWESOME time. Hubby couldn't stop looking at them on the car ride home. I came home and took pictures, of course, I was so proud (anyone who knows me well, understands that these are a great feat for me. Things that happen in the kitchen do not come naturally to me). I have been hanging onto this felt cupcake that I bought at Michael's months ago, and finally found a home for it on this LO.

Supplies: Papers - American Crafts, Echo Park, Love Elsie, My Little Shoebox, Cardstock - American Crafts, Stickers - American Crafts, Studio Calico, Crate Paper, Thickers Alphas - American Crafts, Felt Bird - Maya Road, Tags - Creative Cafe, Prima Trim, buttons, paper doily, twine & pin - unknown.




Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Monday!

No comments: