Tuesday, July 31, 2012

2 Sweet

Can you believe that I started off this morning thinking it was Wednesday?
Wishful Thinking!
I have a couple of American Crafts projects to share with you today.

The first one is a LO using all kinds of favorite bits from my AC stash.
The 'fabric paper' from Amy Tangerine's first line will always be a favorite and I will be sure to hang on to every last piece and I knew I would save this sweet paper doll paper for something special.
Check out those cute hearts in between each doll!



Supplies: White (71081) - Cardstock, Gleeful Day Paper (35604) - Daydreams, Is it Any Wonder Fabric Paper (35556) - Amy Tangerine, Come Together Paper (35547) - Amy Tangerine, Feild House Paper Leaves (77258) - Amy Tangerine, Delights Sage Paper Embellishments (72026) - Gardenia, Elements Plastic Buttons (85573) - Daydreams, Cambria Paper (35726) - Shoreline, Muse Whitewash Thickers (53344) - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook 




This second project is a card made from the very nautical Shoreline papers.
I just love how the yellow and coral stand out against that navy stripe!
I added a bit of Mister Huey's in Amarillo Taxi to carry my yellow through my project.


Supplies: White (71081) - Cardstock, Dark Kraft (71563) - Cardstock, Denim (71073) - Cardstock,
Pelican Bay Paper (35733) - Shoreline, Pebble Beach Paper (35741) - Shoreline,  Remarks Dimensional Stickers (42274) - Shoreline

Thanks for popping by!
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

Awww! That page is too sweet. I love the products you used and that fringe is perfect. Love to see your girly side!