Friday, June 8, 2012

Free Comic Book Day

This year, I found about a fun little celebration called Free Comic Book Day (which coincidentally happened to be on National Scrapbooking Day as well ;) ). We went to down to our local gaming/comic book store where there were a fair amount of comic book fans. Little Man got his head super-imposed on Spider Man's body, ate cake & hot dogs, oogled at all the gaming paraphenia and got some free comics (which he LOVES reading now, BTW). We got to hang out with a good friend and her adorable little boy. The kids LOVED it. The scrappy Mom in me had my faithful Rebel in hand and was in picture-taking-heaven (I am sure I won't be getting away this type of behavior for much longer where Little Man is concerned).

This LO is based on the monthly sketch challenge from Hip 2-b Square for the month of May and features product from the May kit + Add-ons






There is also a Card sketch for the month of May as well and this was my spin on it. 
Thanks for visiting!
HUGS & Happy Surfing, Friends!

No comments: