Monday, June 4, 2012

& Baby Makes Three

Another hot trend right now is hexagons, I LOVE the look of them but have to admit I was a bit stumped once I got mine all cut out of this pattern paper (Side note: I normally wouldn't be so specific about cutting each shape out seperately, I just knew that I wanted a certain color pallatte in this LO and went with that).
I decided just to make a narrow strip to anchor my photo and dressed a few of them up with some little bits & buttons.

I made the banner with my new-ish Jenni Bowlin penant punch. These shapes are fairly easy to cut out by hand (which I used to do) but it goes so much more quickly with a punch.
If you add alot of penant/banner type embellishments to your LOs, I highly recommend a punch.

**By the way, the pic is of Little Man when he was only several weeks old - look how cute that baby fat is!!! He definately is not that chubby little guy anymore :(

LO made from May kit + Add-ons from Hip 2-b Square.



Thanks for popping in!
Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

Kristin Kingrey said...

Love it Cindy. I love the color scheme and the popped up hexagons.

Lilith Eeckels said...

Love the color scheme and LOVE your layout!