Monday, May 14, 2012

Journey

Hello Scrappy People!
How was your Mother's Day?
I had a wonderful day, I got toast & jam in bed (complete with a tall glass of cold Diet Coke)
along with a potted bunch of mums & chocolates.
Life was pretty good yesterday although it went MUCH too quickly. :(
And today is back to the grind.

I have a quick post today, sharing one of my new favorite trends of the moment: Woodgrain paper.
I left a hefty amount showing on this LO - it was much too pretty to cover up and added some wood veneer frames to create a border along the side.
I have to say this has been one of my favorite Hip kits to date!
(you can find the April Hip kit details HERE)



So, I am very interested to know, what's your favorite new trend?
Or do you follow the trends?

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS and happy surfing!

2 comments:

Alinor said...

Such a beautiful layout, I looove the wood frames with cute little details in it!
I've just started scrapbooking again so what's new to me isn't really new I guess, but I'm pretty obsessed with washi tape and fanion design right now.

leah said...

What a sweet layout! Love how you stacked the frames down the left side! ^_^