Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello

Something I struggle with EVERY SINGLE MONTH is the card part of my Hip assignment. Seriously, I can put together 4 completed LOs in less time than these things take me. I am not sure why and I know that sketches can be a great help but even then, I find I am always fiddling around with them until I finally give up and photograph them. These were finished 2 weeks ago, then sat on my mantle and I looked at them daily, knowing they
were still not quite 'right' but not sure what
else they needed.
Do you do that with your projects?
Finally, I decided that some small yellow elements might
be the clincher, so I set to work with my Martha punches
& yellow cardstock. Not sure if I am 'there'
yet but these are more finished than they
were and I just need to let it go.



All cards made with April Hip 2-b Square kit + Add-ons.

I would love to know if you have any tips for making cardmaking any easier.
Maybe I am just over-thinking it.
Thanks for popping in!
Have a great day & happy surfing!

1 comment:

Kristin Kingrey said...

Cindy,
I struggle with the cards too as I'm not a card maker. I always think they are subpar compared to those who are card makers. I think your cards are really nice, I like all of the details.
Kristin