Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just Beachy

Wow! Can you ever tell I was half asleep in my last post!
That's what I get for trying to type coherently at 10pm. ;)
Sorry about that! This AM I am alert and wide awake, planning for my weekend scrappy vacay with some of my favorite peeps! I am sure to have alot of laughs, food and fun this weekend and I seriously can't wait!
If you are in the Moncton area, this weekend, you should definately stop by Crop & Create!
There will be some great shopping as well!

In the meantime, I wanted to share a couple of just-for-fun LOs that I did.
This one is using some of teh new My Mind's Eye & Lily Bee papers that are now shipping.
I think that cloth looking paper is one of my new favorite trends and this denim paper (MME) is worth every penny if you can get your hands on it.

Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts, Paper - My Mind's Eye, Lily Bee, Banner Stickers - Lily Bee 
Alphas-American Craft Thickers (New Amy Tan line), Twine & Buttons - unknown, Die Cut Tags - MME, K& Co.


**Hidden Journalling

This LO is using scraps that I have hanging around in a fun chevron pattern and is of Little Man on his 4th birthday. It really is so hard to believe how fast the time seems to be going.
The 'circle' border is actually an old MME die cut frame that I hadn't used, so I trimmed it and used it to border the top and bottom of my LO.
As you can see, I bucked up and actually wrote directly ON my LO.
Thankfully it doesn't look too bad. 
Supplies: Cardstock- American Crafts, Paper- MME, Imaginisce, October Afternoon, Die Cuts - MME (circles), K&Co (Monster), Creative Cafe (Tags), Jenni Bowlin (Calendar), Thickers - American Crafts,
Twine, Buttons - unknown, DMC Floss, Tiny Attacher 

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy surfing!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

oh Cin!!! these are SO adorable!!

Melanie said...

Your cropping weekend sounds fabulous! I've been looking at the one in Burnaby and trying to decide if I should go.