Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Amy Tangerine

Hello Everyone!
I have a new Amy Tangerine LO to share today!
At first, I was a bit intimidated by the bright colors in this new line from American CRafts. 
(especially the lime-y green paired with the hot pink).
I was afraid this would never work for a 'boy' LO.
As it stands, right now, I am totally loving the bright & happy feel from these colours.

All supplies American Crafts.
Haprper's Hue Paper (35687) - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook, Crimson Charm Paper (35674) - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook, Grass (71053) - Cardstock, Bits Printed Chipboard Shapes (77290) - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook, 6x6 Paper Pad (35696) - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook, Chapter Daybook (76334) - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook, Remarks Dimensional Stickers (42243) - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook, Elements Fabric Brads (85578) - Amy Tangerine Sketchbook



Since I am literally falling asleep while sitting up, I am going to leave you with this.
I am hoping this post makes a bit of sense.
I begin dreaming as soon as my eyes shut.
Thanks for popping by!
HUGS and happy surfing!