Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cookies

Happy Saturday!
This is the end of our March Break :( but I am thankful that it was as quiet and peaceful as it was. I got to spend MUCH-O quality time with my little guy (however, I am sure we were getting on each others nerves yesterday ; ) ) But I am still happy about it over all.

I have another LO to share today using the Fresh Squeezed line from American Crafts.
As soon as I saw it, I knew that I would be using it to showcase a few of the photos that I have been taking of my culinary journey. I can safely say that I am better cook than I was at this time last year by about 200% (which is not to say that I am a super awesome cook but I AM improving).

These are some cookies that I made from scratch (using my friend Ann's yummy recipe) and yes, they were as tasty as they looked.

Supplies Used: Coffee (71049) - Cardstock,White (71081) - Cardstock, Cricket (71060) - Cardstock, Banana (71502) - Cardstock, Plum Schmear Paper (35665) - Fresh Squeezed, Peach Preserves Paper (35664) - Fresh Squeezed,  Strawberry Spread Paper (35667) - Fresh Squeezed, Sea Breeze Paper (35643) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Remarks: Dimensional Stickers (42238) - Fresh Squeezed, Parakeet Letter Stickers (42234) - Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Pantry Rouge (53308) - Thickers, Elements: Wood Buttons (85575) - Gardenia, Large Assorted Decorative Tags (77264) - Gardenia, Border Value Punch Kit (43013) - Knock Outs

Thanks for popping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!