Friday, January 6, 2012

Love - Love - Love

My December DT assignment for Glue Dots was a 'Love/Wedding' theme.
It was nice to take a break from the Christmas projects that I had going on but I was TOTALLY stumped about what to do.
I decided to go with a fail-safe project- a Valentined themed card.
I had a bit of fun with my paper doilies & clear glitter.
I really liked how the clear glitter looks on the raw chipboard alphas.
The chipboard is an old supply that I have been hording forever-made by Polar Bear Press, if my memory serves me. Anyway, enough rambling. ;)
Supplies: Adhesive-Glue Dots Glue Lines, Cardstock- American Crafts, Paper- Bella Blvd, Pink Paislee
Chipboard- Polar Bear Press, Paper trim- Doodlebug, Glitter- unknown, Glossy Accents- clear, Paper doilie- Dollarama


The second project was much more of a stretch. It`s an altered 5x7canvas and I got dirty on this one.
I wanted to make sure that all of my elements stayed adhered REALLY well, so I again went with the Glue Dots Glue Lines- They stick WONDERFULLY. I even used it on the burlap hanger on the back :)

Supplies-Glue Dots Glue Lines, 5x7`` canvas- Dollarama, Burlap-borowed from my friend Ann ;), Cardstock- American Crafts, Momenta, Pattern Paper-Bella Blvd, Stickers- American Crafts,  Button & DMC thread, Pearl Bling- Dollarama, Ink-Tim Holtz.

 

As always, thanks SO MUCH for popping in.
Have a Happy Friday!
HUGS & Happy surfing!

No comments: