Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sweet Little Man

HAPPY Saturday!!

So...I'm not sure if you've noticed BUT I am LOVING the 8.5 x 11" scrappy page lately.
Seriously. I could never imagine in a million years when I started scrapbooking that I could scrap this size very often but I have been finding myself doing it more and more. I still enjoy a good 12x12" page but I find that these pages get put into albums MUCH faster than their larger counterparts. 

This LO is my Little Man when he was an itty bitty, teeny tiny Little Man.
6 weeks old to be exact. I remember thinking how the days seemed to drag on sometimes and now what I wouldn't give to just hold and rock that precious little bundle to sleep again.
Be careful what you wish for.

I pulled out ALOT of old goodies for this page and made a dent in my stash.
It's a nice feeling to finally find a use for papers that you have been holding onto.
Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts, Papers- Jillibean Soup,, Little Yellow Bicycle,
Rub-ons-Prima, Alphas-American Crafts (Thickers), Cosmo Cricket (Tiny black alphas)
Buttons & Twill- From my stash

Thanks for popping in!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

4 comments:

Paper Issues said...

The colors are just fabulous! I love the layers and little animals!! =)

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome and darling page!

Jill Sarginson said...

aw Cin - that page couldn't be cuter! So adorable! I LOVE the design!!

Anonymous said...

What a darling page!!!!