Friday, October 14, 2011

Re-Do : "Lucky"



Happy Friday, Everyone!!
One question I have often asked my scrappy friends is, 'If you do a LO that you're not happy with, do you re-scrap it?' Most people say they don't. Scrap it and move on. And I can totally see the case for people who have more than one kiddie, it could really take forever to get things scrapped this way BUT I have one little dude and if I am not feeling a project when it's finished, I leave it out until I can figure out where it went wrong.

Sometimes, I just need to add a bit more (or lose an element or two ;) ) but sometimes, I just rip it apart and start over. The below LO was actually ripped apart after completion (if you look closely, you can see that I had it matted on green originally and then cut the green mat off and re-matted on yellow). And I still hated it.
I am actually pretty sure that this version didn't make it to my blog either. :(

So earlier this week, I ever so gently ripped off my pics, removed my buttons and started over.
I am much happier with the LO now and it's even already found it's home in an album :)

Supplies: White (71081) - Cardstock, Poppy's Pub Paper (35542) - Garden Cafe, Rose's Kitchen Paper (35540) - Garden Cafe, Good Company Paper (35557) - Amy Tangerine, Is It Any Wonder Fabric Paper (35556) - Amy Tangerine, Remarks Smile Stickers (42227) - Daydreams,  Remarks Friends Stickers (42228) - Daydreams, Feildhouse Paper Leaves (77258) - Amy Tangerine, Elements Buttons (75573) - Daydreams, Cucumber Eclair (53226) - Thickers 

Other Supplies: Banner Sticker - Pink Paislee, Krafts Envelope - Maya Road.




Thanks for stopping by!
TGIF!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love how you changed this layout.It definitely makes those sweet photos pop out! Love the colors.