Thursday, October 20, 2011

Autumn & Fall Beauty

WOW!
I'm not sure what the weather is like in your neck of the woods but it is pretty damp here on the East Coast.
Luckily, we made it home in one piece (albeit a bit soggy) and our jackets and boots are drying out.

In the meantime, I have a couple of projects to share.

The first of which is an 8x11.5" LO of my Little Man a few years ago.
I had mUcho-o fun with the Nightfall line from American Crafts.

Supplies: White (71081) - Cardstock,  Rust (71465) - Cardstock, Moonlit Night Paper (35510) - Nightfall, Night Light Paper (35517) - Nightfall, Autumn Gathering Paper (35524) - Nightfall, Night Watch Paper (35508) - Nightfall, Is It Any Wonder Paper (35556) - Amy Tangerine, Buttons (85561) - Nightfall, Flair - Thanks Metal Buttons (70072) - Nightfall, Remarks Halloween Stickers (42204) - Nightfall, Remarks Stickers Scarecrow (42207) - Nightfall





* * *
This LO I did with some beautiful papers that I have been holding onto WAAYYY too long.
I bought them last fall from Scrap Your World. My intention was to do a class with them at the store BUT they were wonderfully (and unfortunately) out of stock-so it was back to the drawing board for me!
The LO is of Little Man last year playing in our ever growing mountain of leaves.

Supplies: Cardstock- Prism, American Crafts (Rust), Paper-Glitz (Orange), 7 Gypsies (B&W stripe), American Crafts (B&W chevron), Pennants- Girls' Paperie, Stamps- Studio Calico, Ink - Stazon (Black), Dew Drop, Hemp & Buttons from Stash.

Thanks for peeking in!
Happy Thursday!

No comments: