Thursday, August 4, 2011

Create

I find the BEST way to use up my stash is to look trough it periodically.
(which I don't do often enough)
But I love it when I do - I always find things that I forgot I had (sometimes, I find multiples-EEK!)
That was the case with the below projects.
I found some Dear Lizzy patterns I have been holding onto WAY too long (2 Peas doesn't even have most of this stuff listed anymore) but I think the patterns are still as pretty as I did when I bought hem.

Supplies: Pattern Papers, rub-ons-AC Dear Lizzy, Alphas-American Crafts Thickers
Ribbon-American Crafts, Punch (bird & greenery)-Stampin' Up!
Chipboard pieces (bases) Maya Road Mini Albums (taken apart)


This colors on this card just make me happy. Again, this is using paper that I have been hoarding.
I also have a HUGE pile of alphas that I should really put a dent in as well.
Supplies-Cardstock-Kraft, Paper, ribbon & alphas-American Crafts
Buttons-from stash.

Thanks for checking in today-
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great use of your stash! I love the bright cheery papers.