Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hello, There!

OMGosh! I can't believe it has been almost ONEWHOLE MONTH since I have been here.
I have been scrapping some (I have been diligantly working on a couple of gift albums for family and friends).
One is a 12x12 wedding album for my Dad and his new wife and the other is for a good friend's little boy (she doesn't scrap but LOVES to take pictures). Of course, nothing is photographed or uploaded and this week, my camera chooses to give up on things completely and stopped working :( IO can hardly say that I blame it, though. My Canon has been given quite the workout over the last few weeks.

The last two months have been CRAZY BUSY but thankfully, it's winding down a bit now. I don't normally post alot of pics on my blog (that aren't scrap related) but I feel I need to share a bit of what I have been up to. Hopefully, you haven't given up on visiting my blog just yet. ;)



From start to finish- I have spent the last 6 weeks preparing for my Dad's wedding, my Hubby's Graduation from WMI, my little sister's prom (isn't she sweet??),our 20th class reunion, Family Fun Days, a yard sale, annual picnics, school ending (my Baby is going into first grade-YAY!!!), and our annual family vacation. Plus throw in a couple of birthdays and holidays for good measure. It seems there has been something pending every week/weekend and this is my first Saturday 'off' in quite awhile. I haven't seen many of my friends or scrapped a thing in about 2 weeks but I can't wait to get back at 'er!


I am expecting some wonderful new supplies from Kimberly at Hip 2B Square any day now

May Kit

May Add-On
You can see entire kit details HERE.


June Kit
June Add-On
You can see entire June kit details HERE.

Gunna take a deep breath and hope that I can get my poor camera fixed ASAP.
Wish me luck!

Thanks for checking in!
Happy belated
CANADA DAY 
to my fellow Canadians
and
Happy Independance Day
to my American Friends!

Have a great and safe long weekend!

1 comment:

Lilith Eeckels said...

Just got the MAy kit and it's gorgeous. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. It made my day. Can't wait to see what you do with the kit. You always manage to surprise me. Hope you'll get your camera fixed. I would go mad without mine.