Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ka-Peach?

What a busy week!!? We had a 50% Book Fair at my Little Guy's school that I worked at, I did library duty, I started taking care of another little munchkin after school, we had a day home together and topped it off with my Dad's wedding yesterday (the below snapshot is one of my favorites, I think, they both look so relaxed & happy in front of the camera for a change!)

Whew!


And then to top it off, everytime I tried to post my Hip LOs, Blogger was down.. grrrrrrrrrr.
These are the first 2 projects I have to share with you.
The LO is based on THIS sketch:


I did mine in 8.5x11" format and deviated a bit from the photo placement. I was very happy with the way the colors popped against the black & white background.

This LO is about a nugget of a word my Little Guy picked up from his kindergarten teacher- he was actually trying to say 'capisce?' and it came out this way. Gotta love the way a 6 year old interprets the world!

All supplies EXCEPT buttons & black paint from March Hip kit.





Here is a simple little tag I made again using the kit, some extra embroidery floss & black splattered paint.




Thanks for peeking in today!
I hope you have a FAB and safe weekend!
:)

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

totally great story and title :D

Tracey Taylor said...

Oh how FUN! Love, love these projects and the photo of your Dad and his bride. Looks like a great day was had by all.