Friday, March 18, 2011

Using my stash

It's always such a happy day when I get to rummage through my stuff and put together a LO just for fun and this is one of those projects.
On this one, I used ALOT of goodies I have been holding on to:
Heidi Swapp Masks, Tattered Angels Mist (in patina), Jellibean Soup papers, alphas AND sprouts & American Crafts flowers from the Dear Lizzy line.



More Jillibean SOup goodness on the above card and mini alpha beads from the Dollar Store.
I love these little finds that I get there!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by, I hope you are having a FAB Friday!

5 comments:

Julie said...

What a great layout! Love the mist and the masked hearts on the white background.You always put your stash to good use.

Marielle said...

this is awesome Cindy...I do love using up my old stash too !!!(to make room for the new stash !!!!tee hee hee!!

Sara Zenger said...

Cindy your layout is great! I like the less is more feel! I cant believe you got those letters at the dollar store!! The card is fab! You are one of my Friday Favorites on my blog today! www.sarazenger.blogspot.com

Tracey Taylor said...

You do such great things with mist! Love all the Jillibean goodies here.

Debbie Sherman said...

I've been playing in my stash too! got all my assignments done for the month and I'm going to fall into some Crate Paper!

Cute projects!