Thursday, January 6, 2011

Word for 2011

Have you come up with a word or mantra for 2011 yet? I have been surfing Ali E's blog lately and she posted some FABULOUS suggestions from her blog readers and as I read through multiple times, I kept coming back to ONE word- CONQUER.

I am always so afraid, so passive, so middle of the road with SO MANY things in my life and it's time to change that.

I am going to try to conquer all the things that make me a 'lesser me' in my life and try to be a stronger, happier, healthier me. I think it will be a learning process and I hope I am up to the challenge.

Have you picked your word for 2011 yet?

4 comments:

Julie said...

You go girl! That is a great word to take on as your word for 2011.I have many things I need to conquer also.

Tracey Taylor said...

That is a fantastic word to take one!!! Happy New Year!

Kimberly said...

Great word! I am still choosing mine... I keep going back to NURTURE... hmmmm.... Haven't made up my mind yet though...

Jill Sarginson said...

what an AWESOME word cin! that's the first time I've seen that word picked - awesome! :)