Tuesday, December 14, 2010

4 You

Hello Friends!
This is my second installment of the Garden Party projects I did for Imaginisce this month :)

I found some fabulous kraft gift bags at the Dollar store awhile ago and have decided to start altering these as well. These are awesome-they are good and sturdy and plain enough that I can embellish them until my heart's content! They will definately come in handy and what a nice way to personalize a gift (AND use up some of my scrappy stash!)


**close up of matching tag.
All supplies courtesy of Imaginsce Garden Party line EXCEPT alphas
(American Crafts Thickers & white cardstock (Bazzill)


All supplies Imaginisce Garden Party EXCEPT Kraft cardstock (Bazzill),
Alphas (October Afternoon), Lace cardstock (KI Memories)

This LO is about a special, sweet little Angel that I have become acquainted with (unfortunately, I never had a chance to ask her parents permission to publish her photo-I hope you all don't mind the blurred spot) 
All supplies Imaginisce Garden Party EXCEPT Alphas (October Afternoon, Websters, American Crafts)
Lace & buttons.


Close up of new Imaginisce mesh brads-LOVE these!

And one last card. :)

And there you have it!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I don't know who wouldn't love receiving one of your cards and gift bags.They are awesome!

Tracey Taylor said...

You did fantastic job with this line!!!! :)