Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What's your favorite color?

My Little Shoebox is hosting a sketch challenge this month and you STILL have time to play along!
Here's the sketch:
Here's my take:

Suppplies used: My Little Shoebox Cute As A Button line.

And here are the deets:
1. The layout or card using the sketch as inspiration must be posted to an online gallery
 or blog with My Little Shoebox in your supply list.

2. You must leave a comment on this blog post at the MLS blog with a link to your layout online.

3. Layouts and links must be posted by midnight PST on Monday, November 15th.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Happy Wednesday!



5 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

fantastic LO, I love the boy colors you chose and the way that you adapted the sketch!! :)

Michelle said...

love the double pic....and the close up...cutest tree ever!!! Very Very pretty LO

Amanda Muirhead said...

ooooh..cool sketch and even cooler layout!! I love how you always have those tiny photos!! :)

Tracey Taylor said...

This is such a fantastic design!!! One of my fav. MLS pages for sure.

Sara said...

I love the layout sketch and I love the page you posted! Great!!