Monday, November 22, 2010

It`s Hip 2B Square

What a wonderful month November has turned out to be!
Can you believe I got to play with ALL of THIS from Hip2B Square?

And THEN there are the add ons (I got these too ;) )




I had SO Much fun playing with this kit - I got NINE projects out of it and I still have a tonne left!
Here are the cards that I did (I have since lost 1 though-NO idea where it went) AND a banner :)
You can check out the October kit HERE.


Supplies: Hip 2b Square October kit
Spellbinders Nestabilities die cutters


This also uses the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Embossing folder.


On this card, I used a Sizzix embossing folder & my new Martha Stewart punch.


Check back next week for some LOs that I got done with this FABULOUS kit!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great night!

3 comments:

Julie said...

WOW! That is one jam packed kit.I love what you've done with it so far.Can't wait to see the layouts.

Lilith Eeckels said...

Just love your cards and banner. They are really beautiful.

Tracey Taylor said...

what a gorgeous kit! I'm just LOVING these card! FAB, FAB work.