Friday, October 1, 2010

Boo!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Were you just here?
Wasn't there a blog hop AND a sketch AND a promise of a prize posted???
Are you losing you mind?
NO-You're not and YES there was a different post here about a half an hr ago.
I jumped the gun-We aren't having our Imaginisce blog hop until MONDAY-so PLEASE make sure you pop by then!
Julie & Marielle-You will both still be eligible for my RAK.
YIKES.

First I HAVE to say that I was cropping last weekend with some very WONDERFUL, TALENTED and OH - SO -FUNNY friends and the mojo was just OOZING out. My friend, Tracey, was on a mission and did some fabby Hallowe'en projects and totally inspired me to get off my keester and do some of my own. (BTW-make sure to check out her blog today-she has a wonderful Hallowe'en project posted that you don't want to miss!)
So instead, I am going to share a couple of Halloween projects that I did for Momenta.
The first is a BOO banner.
I realized I didn't have any 'Halloween' papers or embellishments from them (you CAN buy them but I never thought ahead and ordered any-WHAT WAS I THINKING??!!), so I improvised a bit and was still pretty happy with the end result.
For these projects, I used the 'Pure' CS pack & the 'Earthones' CS pack.
And these alphas: Crimped alphas for the banner & Puffy Alphas for the BOO card.

All supplies from Momenta EXCEPT transparency overlays & the fibers/trim.
The rest is ATD/MOMENTA (you can pick this up online or at Walmart, Zellers & Michael's)




Thanks again for stopping by!
And don't forget to come by for the Imaginisce blog hop on Monday!
Sorry again for the confusion!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Eek! How cool and Halloweeny is your blog and your projects are frightly fabulous! :)

Tina McDonald said...

ROFL! You crack me up!
FAB Momenta work girl!!
Love the new blog decor! Very festive!! :)

Julie said...

LOL......you make me laugh too.

Your projects are always so inspiring.I love your banner!Your blog is rocking the Halloween design too.

Tracey Taylor said...

Love the new blog look!!!

Cute projects and you had me fooled. I had no idea you weren't using Halloween papers. Looks fab.