Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dino-ROAR!

Happy Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a 2 new Imaginisce LOs to share with you using the fabulous Dino-ROAR! line and some FABULOUS Provocraft/Cuttlebug products!!

For this LO of my little man & his little friend, I got to play with the Tiny Bubbles (Cuttlebug link CTB-37-1229) embossing folder and the Die 3x3 Funky Circle Frame. I had ALOT of fun with this page :)

A close up of these fabulous Rex & Terry Sticker Stackers .


 Another close up of the Dino Denim Stickers and the fab Cuttlebug embossed die cuts (circles) .

**Designer tip: to get the 'zigzag' border, I used a small square punch & adhered the punched shapes on an angle (running half the square under my brown cardstock). This is a great way to use up scraps!
******************

This LO is about my Little Man's facsination with the 'Star of the Day'. This little game was used as a teaching tool and a reward at my son's therapy program and he liked it SO much he would play it with us when he got home as many times as we would go along with it. Needless to say, I HAD to do a LO about it. :)

Close up on one of the 'stars' they made for him at therapy.



That's all I have to share for today!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

These are awesome, Cindy! Um . . . you knocked it OUT THE PARK with that second one. Not a dinosaur in sight, and it is amazing. :)

Julie said...

I love these layouts! The cuttlebug templates are great! You sure know how to capture the important moments.I love that Star Of The Day!

Unknown said...

Your layouts are amazing. I love all the different things you have used and done with them. ThispPaper is great too.

Kelly C said...

love both of these pages - and all the fun details on them!