Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Silly Nicknames

Do you have a nickname?? When I was little I was REALLY slow at pretty much everything and my parents started calling me 'Pokey'. I also got called 'Cin-der Bin-der' by my dad and 'Punkin' by my mom. As an adult, I became known by my last name in most circles (My boyfriend-who is now my darling hubby- has a sister named Cyndi) so to save confusion, everyone started referring to me by my maiden name, 'Walker'. After several unfortunate home dye jobs, I also became known as 'the Money Cat' or 'Money' for short, due to my muti-colored locks. Our challenge at Scrap Yourself this week is to scrap about a nickname you may have had or currently have, Hope you can play along!


Supplies: Papers-We R Memory Keepers, Bo Bunny, Alphas-Bo Bunny, Chipboard-Magenta 
Punches- Martha Stewart, twine, alpha beads-Dollarama, Black Zig Pen.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I really love the design of this LO!

Julie said...

I love this one too.The butterflies are great and so are the cut out circles.

papertrails leaver said...

Another fabulous lo! I love your attention to detail!