Friday, June 11, 2010

Sneaky peeks

Whew!! Where has the week gone?? I feel like I am wishing my life away (I really miss just doing NOTHING with my Little Man some days). Next week is the last week we are doing the pre-K program,so hopefully things will be back to 'normal' VERY soon. :) :)


 
In the meantime, I was lucky enough to get to pick some things out of the LIITD (Love is in the Details) shop this month (instead of having a kit to work with) and I had SO MUCH FUN! Please check back for new projects this weekend AND we are having a Board-Member organized on-line crop this weekend for those of us who couldn't make it to Lori's SUPER FUN CRop-so be sure to peek your head in and maybe post a LO or two!!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh the peek looks great! I love the clouds and what I see so far.