Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



I made thse cards last week, they aren't Valentine themed but the colors are definately inspired by the holiday (and I got to use up some beautiful scrap papers that I have been holding onto!).

*******************************
Ticket to Ride Reveal

*******************************
Here are a few projects that I made with the kit.

All items from kit EXCEPT ribbon, white & black CS.

I traced a die cut shape onto the plaid paper and the other colorful strips and cut them out by hand. I backed the LO with Kraft (not from kit). (FYI, the journalling was a bit on the personal side, so I put it on the back). TFL!
* * * * *

This LO is of LM & MIL. It's so rare to get a cute pic of them (LM does NOT pose well, especially with others! LOL) (all items from kit EXCEPT flowers, button) TFL!
* * * * *
This is a pic from LM's 5th b-day party 'day'. I missed the shot at the actual party, so I brought him home re-lit the candles and took a photo-LOL. He didn't mind much. (all items from kit EXCEPT green alphas, January tag, CS) TFL!

* * * * * * *
And last but NOT least, how cute is this little guy??

Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Julie said...

You do awesome layouts of your son! I love each and every one of them.That sucker looks pretty yummy too.

ellen s. said...

look how cute he is with that big lollipop!! i love each project... esp that one about you and the diecut pp...awesome

Aphra Bolyer said...

LOVE these, Cindy! And all look so different even though it's the same paper and letters. Really good!

lisaplus6 said...

i LOVE your pages Cindy! you son is a doll, too :)

Tracey Taylor said...

OK...thoese thickers are definitely AWESOME!! LOVE the shot of C. FAB pages, as always!