Thursday, November 5, 2009

Peppermint Dreams (part 2)

Hello Blog readers and Friends!
I have a few more projects to share from the fabulous November kit from Love is in the Details.
The first is an altered sign that I picked up from the $1 store. I altered the American Crafts Thickers with Making Memories glitter to brighten them up a bit.



This LO is about my DS's new found love of the C-mas Wish book-Journalling is hidden.




***************************************************************
Thanks so much for stopping by, please be sure to check back tomorrow, I have some VERY FUN news to share!

2 comments:

Lori M. said...

Love the layouts Cindy..Hope all is well - and I may have a idea what your news is tomorrow!! BTW you've been tagged on my blog!

Igagnon76 said...

i love love love your Welcome sign!