Monday, November 16, 2009

My Stamp Box (LOs)

Hi Everyone! Me again!!
I almost forgot to mention that I have 2 LOs featured over at My Stamp Box today, rounding up the rest of my GDT work for them. Please make sure you stop by the blog and their store to check out some super cute stamp sets. In the meantime, here is a LO I did for My Stamp Box with the Bits & Pieces with some Imaginisce deliciousness (this was actually part of my DT app for Imaginisce)
I used the watermelon stamp from this set as a scallop which was SUPER EASY to do.

THanks again for stopping by! Have a GREAT Monday!

8 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

The watermelon scallop idea is GENIUS. FAB work!!!

Jenn Di Paolo said...

LOVE the watermelon/scallop idea. You're so clever!!!

MelB said...

Girl, that is such a cool lo! You rock my friend. I always love everything you create!

Amanda Winchester said...

So cute! Love the scallops!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Awesome LO!!! Always doing some amazing work!!!

Zoe said...

Fantastic! Love the title too

Stephanie said...

Love this!!!!!

Amber said...

I love that layout!!!! So fun!!!