Saturday, August 1, 2009

Post 1

I SO thought I was going to break my 12 post mark in July. then 'life happens' and I didn't make it. Every month that I post 'alot' (for me anyway) it's always TWELVE posts. Maybe I will break it this month. Wish me luck!
Now onto some scrappy news!
I have 2 happy things to share. The first is HUGE (well for me anyway), I had a pub request from Scrapbook & Cards Today for their children's artwork call!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! That means my Little Man will be published TOO! (I am thrilled can ya tell?? It's been a LONG time since I have had a LO published!! Like LONG.)
My second Happy Scrappy news is that I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for LCOM's (Let's Capture Our Memories) Sketch Team for the month of August!! WOOHOO!!
You can check out their sketch forum HERE. And while your at it, the rest of the board is super fun and friendly and there is TONNES of eye candy in the gallery as well!
HAPPY SATURDAY!! TY FOR STOPPING BY!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats! That is awesome news.

Amanda Muirhead said...

A huge congrats girl...so well deserved!!

Cindye Wile said...

awesome ... congrats :)

Tracey Taylor said...

I couldn't be more thrilled for you on the pub!! That pages deserves it day in the spotlight.