Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sussies July Reveal

This kit felt like it was CUSTOM made for me! I pretty much devoured it! You can still pick up a kit HERE. Totally devine and LOTS of product for your hard earned $!








* * * * *






* * * * *


All items from kit!

* * * * *
PLUS Look what ELSE I got in the mail on Tuesday! The August kit is AS YUMMY as the July kit! SO much color and SO many embellies! Keep an eye out for the August reveal soon!

Thanks for visiting! Have a great THURSDAY!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome layouts and great product to work with.I especially love your I Love Fridays LO.Can't wait to see what you do with the August stuff.

Amanda Winchester said...

These are all so fun! Your Friday layout is so cute!

Jenn Di Paolo said...

Stunned yet again by your work. I look at your stuff and think 'why didn't I think of that??'. I love how you layered the alphas on the CS.

Cindye Wile said...

WOW ... GORGEOUS layouts. I haven't been here for a bit and just had time to go through all your other posts. Your work is beautiful and a inspiration as well.