Sunday, July 26, 2009

Funky Toes

I was surfing in a super fun forum at LIITD and came across
this post talking about a FAB pedi. It inspired me to dig out my
old pedi stuff (Because I used to LOVE doing at home pedi's and
even better going out and getting one before I was a mama/addicted
scrapper!) and do my toes.

What do ya think?? (I apologise to anyone who doesn't like
feet pics and advise you to stop reading now ;)

* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *

Have a FAB Sunday! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Seriously!!!!!!! Did you do these Cindy? They look awesome.I love a pedicure,in fact, I'm overdue for one.

MelB said...

Those are some cute toes!!! I'm going in for a pedi in 2 weeks, I'll ask them to do something funky!

Amanda Winchester said...

So fun!

Cindye Wile said...

looks awesome.

eva said...

Wooooow!! Those are SO cool!!

Amanda Muirhead said...

now thems are some wicked toes girl!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

Totally cool!!