Saturday, May 9, 2009

What do you MEAN there's no (Diet) Coke on this SHIP??

Warning: Picture heavy post!

Here are a few of my favorite pics that I got while we were away this week! Here is a pic of the Norwegian Spirit that we were residence of for the last week. I got this shot from a ferry that we boarded to Hamilton in Berm.




I couldn't resist posting a pic of my darling hubby. I think he looks super-cute in his shades-PLUS he isn't making a goofy face for the camera like he ALWAYS does for a change. Thanks, Baby!



I included this pic that I got from the King's Wharf in Bermuda. I just LOVE the clarity of the water plus I think the way the water is sparkling is just BEAUTIFUL!





This is a pic that I got when we were pulling up to Hamilton. All the buildings there are these beautiful pastel/Easter-egg-ish colors and by law they have to paint them every several years. This place is REALLY pristine. NO signage, hardly at ALL.
Totally beautiful.



And who, but I would take a picture of a can of Diet Coke???!!??
LMAO. A bit of information-the ship we were on did NOT-I repeat- DID NOT carry coke products-PEPSI ONLY!!! Anyone who knows me well, knows that THAT was a ROUGH transition for me! THANKFULLY I had my own minor stash on board and I JUMPED on the oppertunity to buy replacements when we arrived in Bermuda. I photographed this bcause I liked the yellow strip on the top and thought it was unique :) Hubby of course thought I was NUTS!




This is a pic of a new sun hat that I got. It saved my face from getting burned-unfortunately I can't say the same for my legs. Too much beer + too little SPF in sunny weather = pain for Cin-Cin. LOL

And this is a shot of the Boston skyline that I got as we were pulling in yesterday morning.
It was REALLY beautiful-I am glad I was awake at 6.30am.

That's all I got for now. Thanks for popping by!
Have a GREAT night!

9 comments:

Tanya said...

Your pictures are FAB Cin! So beautiful, the pic of M relaxing is super cute! So happy that you had an awesome time! Hugs

MelB said...

Awesome pics Cindy!!! Love the fact that they only served pepsi!!! LOL!!!

Jill Sarginson said...

great pics Cindy - LOVE the last one!

Cindye Wile said...

awesome pics ... looks beautiful.

Tracey Taylor said...

LOVE your photos, esp. the sparkly water and the Boston skyline. Can't wait to see more.

Amanda Winchester said...

Love these pics!!! Can't wait to see the pages you crank out with them! So glad you had a nice vacation!

dstandard said...

Wow looks like fun - great photos!

ellen s. said...

oh those are awesome! looks like a blast! and i laughed at your too much beer and too little spf...totally shounds like m

Amanda Muirhead said...

GASP...that is terrible that they did not have your DC!!! Of course, I would have been in Pepsi heaven there but I can imgine how you felt..so cool that you got the pic of the bermudian dc made my bermudians ;)