Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mini album (Just Cre8 kit) & Mixer 21!

I haven't done a mini in SO long! With Little Man gaining so much speech from therapy now, I hear ALOT of changes in his communication which is FABULOUS (and a bit sad.. I liked the little phrases and mis-pronounciations he came up with), so I thought I should get some down on paper before I forget them completely. I put some in this mini. (all made with Just Cre8 scrap pack)



I also did this LO for mixer 21 (can you believe we have had so many??). There are some changes going on at MIU and you can read about it here:(http://mixitupchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/05/some-changes.html ). Sadly, some of our DT will be moving on which means there will be a DT call announced VERY SOON! I am very thankful to have been asked back and am thrilled to still be working on this team :)

This is the LO I did for Challenge 21 (you can see the details here: http://mixitupchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/05/some-changes.html and you can still participate until Tuesday!!)


Snap Shot
pps-DCWV, Making Memories Teresa Collins, Websters
Buttons-unlknown
Alphas-American Crafts
Felt-Fancy Pants
Embroidery Floss-DMC

Thanks for stopping by, have a happy Sunday!!

6 comments:

MelB said...

What an album! Love it! Also love the MIU lo but you already knew that! ;)

Cindye Wile said...

WOW ... gorgeous mini album .. love it. and a gorgeous layout as well. i love your work.:)

Lee said...

Really like the idea of an -isms book. :)

Tracey Taylor said...

I LOVE these. That little mini of 'isms' is just adorable! LOVE the theme. Congarts on the new term at Mix it Up. You do such FAB pages for their challenges.

Nadine said...

And there is more... I checked out your blog and I love your work. Really want to come back once more.

- Nadine -

Amanda Muirhead said...

loving the mini....great idea! love the l/o too...great use of the die cut!!