Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Hockey Day!

Am I a hockey fan?? Not really. But I am a proud Canadian and as a Nation, we love Hockey. SO I am happy to celebrate it (plus I have a feeling I am on my way to being a 'hockey Mom'. Yikes! I better learn more about it!)
The reason for my post is my new LO done for Just Cre8 with the March scrap pack.
You can check it out here: http://www.justcre8.com/kits/2009/mar/mar09sp.html

'Happiness is a journey & not a destination"
Thanks for popping by!

10 comments:

KathyT said...

Cindy! Just saw your name on Amanda's blog and followed it over. How are you?? Gorgeous layout, love it!

Tracey Taylor said...

Oh my this is gorgeous!!! FAB, FAB page.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The pic is awesome too! This LO just makes me smile!

bigsal said...

LOVE it!! Your work is gorgeous!!

Amanda Winchester said...

This is beautiful! Love the flowers and the fun pic!!!

ellen s. said...

gorgeous!!! wowza's that is beautiful. i always love seeing your projects

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layout!!

said...

Wowza girl...this rawks!!!

Lan said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, you have wonderful layouts....I'm in love with your blog header, such eye poppin cuteness!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous Cin!