Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy weekend (New work :) )

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I am SO BUMMED. I have been trying to get my hair cut since the begining of the year (this is my THIRD attempt) I thought today was the day and-NOPE!!! My re-sheduled appt is NEXT Tuesday. YIKES! I am SO glad I didn't go all the way in town for it and called ahead to verify.
I have some YUMMY new LOs to share.
I have been playing with my stash (which USUALLY results in some pretty colorful work.) and these 5 are the result. I apologise for some of the poor images. I just can't seem to get good light these days :(
************************************

Old School
Dad gave me some old photos a few weeks ago. So I did a LO of 3 of my school pics in the 80's. Yikes! TFL!
pps, embellies-sass lass
************************************


Oh No-She's at it again!
LO of what I think poor DS is thinking when I dress him up and take pics. TFL!
pps-JenniB, MME
Alphas-Am crafts vinyl, PinkPaislee, Thickers
Black Le Pen for doodled stitches

************************************

Just Chill
This LO is of DH cutting loose and having fun New Year's Eve and it was LONG over due.
I was so happy to see him just let himself have fun :)
pps-Scraps and orphaned alphas
Kelly Panaci sticker stitches
Sassafras Lass edges
Glossy accents on alphas
************************************


Love at First Sight
This photo does NO justice to the LO IRL.
I have been feeling nostalgic for my Little Man as a baby and sug out a few baby pics.
Almost all products Making Memories
Stickles
************************************
Cherish
I am going to get this wedding album done -SOMEDAY!! LOL
LO of DH and I.
pps-CI, BoBunny
MM journal spot
Kaiser, glitz bling Maya chipboard
blooms-Imaginisce, Heidi Swapp
I hope you had nice mild weather where you were today!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

MelB said...

What an awesome production!!! I love how your los are always vibrante!!! Have a great weeK!

Tina McDonald said...

Fabulous Cin!!! Congrats on the GDT at JC8!! Aren't her kits amazing??

your work amazes me every time I come here!! you just blow me away!!!

klolo said...

oh wow I love your creations... big crush on the "just chill" layout!!

i very love your style, punched colors... wow!!

(sorry i'm not very good in english but I have to told you!)

congrats for Just cre8!!! ;)